College of Nursing Development
The Office of Development at the East Carolina University College of Nursing works to secure financial support from alumni and friends through communicating the work and mission of the school. Government funds support many of the basic needs of the college, but private donations from our alumni and friends help the College of Nursing thrive.
What Does Your Contribution Support?
- Student scholarships and awards that benefit students not only based on merit, but financial hardships
- The new College of Nursing facility housed inside the new Health Sciences Building. There is a broad range of naming opportunities for gifts of different sizes in the building.
- Vital research projects
- Chairs and Professorships that allow the College to retain and attract notable nursing scholars
- Cash, check, credit card, bank draft, and ECU payroll deduction
- Planned Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuity - Make a gift to the college that will yield annual fixed payments to you and your family.
- Life Insurance - A great way to give if a policy no longer has the financial significance for your family as it once did.
- You receive immediate or future tax benefits to the furthest extent of the law.
- You invest in the future of quality health care, including helping to fill shortages in many health care professions.
- Your giving helps meet the financial needs of students, making nursing education more available and affordable.
Ways You Can Donate?
Benefits of Donating?
Your gift, whether it is large or small, helps ensure the College of Nursing at East Carolina University will continue producing well-prepared nurses, like we have for over forty years.
If you would like more information about supporting the students and faculty at the College of Nursing, please contact:
Mark W. Alexander
Director of Development, College of Nursing
East Carolina University
525 Moye Blvd
Greenville, NC 27834