Research and scholarship are an integral part of the mission of East Carolina University College of Nursing (ECUCON). The Office of Research & Creative Activity supports faculty and students who engage in projects related to the Scholarship of Discovery, Teaching, Integration, and Engagement (Faculty Senate Commission on Scholarship, 2003). Projects which support and advance the strategic plan of the College of Nursing will have priority for resource allocation.
- Facilitate the ethical and legal conduct of research and scholarly activity by faculty and students in the ECUCON.
- Provide assistance and oversight for external grant proposals.
- Foster interdisciplinary research within the School, the Division and the University.
- Provide consultation and distribute available resources to support research by faculty and students.
- Provide a mechanism for tracking ongoing and proposed research.
- Implement educational programs that advance research and scholarly activity.
- Develop and implement strategies to recognize and reward faculty and students who engage in scholarly activity.
- About us
Future & Current Students
- Financial Aid
- MSN Alternate Entry
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Student Services
- Testing & Training
- Orientations for New Students
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- Multicultural Student Nurse Association
- East Carolina Association of Nursing Students
- Holistic Health Organization (H2O)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Organizations Event Calendar
- Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Nursing Organizations
- Labs (CILs)
- International Activities
- Technology & DE
- RIBN Partnership
- CON Calendar
- CON Hall of Fame