Nurses Christian Fellowship
The East Carolina University chapter of Nurses Christian Fellowship was founded in Fall of 2006. The organization's primary focus is to provide a source of Christian encouragement and guidance to nursing students and nurses in the community.
NCF offers Bible studies, Christian speakers, prayer times and other activities to help nurses and nursing students incorporate their faith into their practice. Our local NCF chapter is nondenominational and is officially affiliated with both the national Nurses Christian Fellowship organization and with the East Carolina University Student Activities Center as a campus approved organization.
Meeting and prayer times may vary each semester and will be announced via ECU CON advertisement venues.
For a list of officers, please contact the faculty advisor, Ms. Peggy Edmondson.
More information on the national organization can be found at ncf.intervarsity.org.
- About us
Future & Current Students
- MSN Alternate Entry
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Student Services
- Testing & Training
- Orientations for New Students
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- Multicultural Student Nurse Association
- East Carolina Association of Nursing Students
- Holistic Health Organization (H2O)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Organizations Event Calendar
- Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Nursing Organizations
- International Activities
- Technology & DE
- RIBN Partnership
- CON Calendar
- CON Hall of Fame