The students in Master of Science in Nursing program must complete the concentration courses and select core and/or clinical core courses based on their past coursework and experience.
- All graduate students are required to maintain a grade average of "B"
- If a student does not register for courses for a semester, they must complete a readmission form (available in the Graduate School Office)
- All graduate students complete a comprehensive assessment at the end of their program. Students must be registered for a course during the semester they complete the comprehensive examination.
- MSN students are required to keep health requirements and liability insurance requirements up to date throughout their clinical courses.
- A graduate application must be completed by the date set in the ECU academic calendar. This date is usually very early in the semester in which the student graduates. This policy is reiterated in the graduate catalog.
- About us
Future & Current Students
- MSN Alternate Entry
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Student Services
- Testing & Training
- Orientations for New Students
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- Multicultural Student Nurse Association
- East Carolina Association of Nursing Students
- Holistic Health Organization (H2O)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Organizations Event Calendar
- Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Nursing Organizations
- International Activities
- Technology & DE
- RIBN Partnership
- CON Calendar
- CON Hall of Fame