Goals & Strategies
Goal 1: Promote the growth of Sigma Theta Tau International membership in all areas.
- Continue Beta Nu Chapter involvement for new nursing students at all levels.
- Continuously update slide presentation for STTI Beta Nu orientation and programs.
- Recruit diverse community leaders.
- Initiate campaign to increase involvement of active members.
- Recruit one international member.
- Create a vision for service to the community.
Goal 2: Establish strategic plan for financial growth and stability.
- Provide financial assistance for members to attend national/international conferences.
- Investigate options and cost for attaining a financial planner to assist in developing strategic plans for financial growth and stability, and audits.
- Determine funding for ongoing research and scholarship activities.
Goal 3: Establish an electronic presence for STTI Beta Nu Chapter.
- Develop Beta Nu research and practice expertise database in cooperation with ECU College of Nursing Office of Research.
- Survey members to identify clinical expertise, research interests and certifications.
- Revise/update Beta Nu website.
- Create a listserv for active members of Beta Nu Chapter
- About us
Future & Current Students
- Financial Aid
- MSN Alternate Entry
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Student Services
- Testing & Training
- Orientations for New Students
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- Multicultural Student Nurse Association
- East Carolina Association of Nursing Students
- Holistic Health Organization (H2O)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Organizations Event Calendar
- Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Nursing Organizations
- International Activities
- Technology & DE
- RIBN Partnership
- CON Calendar
- CON Hall of Fame