How to Apply
ENC RIBN Online Application (online application link will become active on Sept.1st)
- Complete the designated community college admission application. Note: This is a different application as that for ENC RIBN. You must complete both the applcation for ENC RIBN and for the respective community college you will be attending.
- Submit your official high school transcript, all official college transcripts, and official SAT or ACT scores to the community college Admissions Office by January 31.
- Complete the online ENC RIBN admission application and send all high school transcripts, all official college transcripts, and official SAT or ACT scores to:
Kelly Cleaton, Student Success Advisor
Health Sciences Building
College of Nursing
East Carolina University
Greenville, NC 27858
Upon acceptance into the ENC RIBN program, the student must complete the ECU admission application and submit the requried application fee for ECU by cashiers check.
Applicants with disabilities should contact the Coordinator of Disability Services/Counseler at their respective community college campus.
Students will be notified of their acceptance in the spring semester.
Preference is given to North Carolina residents. If you are not a NC resident, you will only be considered in the event that vacancies occur after June 1.
Admission criteria specific to each community college partner:
- About us
Future & Current Students
- Financial Aid
- MSN Alternate Entry
- Financial Aid
- Academic Advising
- Student Services
- Testing & Training
- Orientations for New Students
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing
- Multicultural Student Nurse Association
- East Carolina Association of Nursing Students
- Holistic Health Organization (H2O)
- Nurses Christian Fellowship
- Graduate Student Organization
- Student Organizations Event Calendar
- Future Pirate Nurse Living and Learning Village
- Faculty & Staff
- Alumni & Friends
- Nursing Organizations
- Labs (CILs)
- International Activities
- Technology & DE
- RIBN Partnership
- CON Calendar
- CON Hall of Fame